Helping older New Yorkers live at home – safely and independently.
Atria Home Care offers a complete range of companionship, personal care and nursing services to help older New Yorkers live independently – while helping their families manage the responsibilities of caregiving.
Services customized to meet your needs
A home care service level will be recommended following a comprehensive assessment by one of our registered nurses. Care and companionship options may include just a few hours a week to a 24-hour live-in aide.
Companionship pricing starts at $100 for a minimum of four hours a month; personal care provided by certified home health aides starts at $120 for a minimum of four hours a month.
- Meal preparation to help ensure proper nutrition, accommodate special dietary needs and/or observe cultural traditions
- Light housekeeping and laundry services
- Accompany to medical appointments, local errands, prescription pick-ups and social outings
- Playing games and solving puzzles for mental stimulation
- Outdoor activities for exercise such as going for a walk or gardening
Personal Care Services✽
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as bathing, getting dressed and grooming
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with transferring and mobility issues
- Incontinence management
- Safety supervision
- Encouragement therapy (prompting, cueing and redirecting)
- Escorting to meals and events (within an apartment building or senior living community)
Includes all of the services above with the added reassurance of 24/7 support.
✽Restrictions may apply